How to make your content more effective?
- Create proper subheadings.
- Use bullet points to organize your content and to attract attention.
- Improve readability with larger font sizes (recommended: 16px).
- Add visual content such as videos, diagrams, and real photographs.
- Generously space the content to make it more readable.
Content is not only about the “content” is also about the user-experience. Visitors should be able to quickly scan the content looking for sections, images or videos of interest. Particularly important is to generously white space to separate and highlight different parts of the content.
Franco Folini lives and works in the eCommerce territory, a wild area between the Kingdom of Technology and the Kingdom of Marketing. He speaks fluently the language of both realms. For many years, Franco has been helping people bridge the divide and successfully collaborate.
If you want to find out more about Franco, visit his LinkedIn profile or send him an email folini[at]gmail.com